Warszawa, Śródmieście, Belwederska
Two rooms at Belwederska Street
An intimate apartment close to Łazienki Park.
The apartment is bright, 3.20 high, it is perfect for an office, office or for residential purposes.
- The 17.7 sqm salon has a south-facing balcony. The window is wide and tall, it reach the floor, the room is very bright.
- Bedroom with an area of 14.6 sqm, windows also reaching the floor, balcony overlooking the green and quiet patio.
- The kitchen (8.5 sqm) is lightsome, equipped with new furniture and basic household appliances.
- A clean bathroom with a bathtub, toilet separately.
- In the hall (7.1 sqm) there is a capacious wardrobe.
The staircase is elegant, wide, floor made of black and pink terrazzo, designed in so-called avant-garde functionalism.
The tenement house is called Bergman’s Tenement from the name of its founder, Engineer Piotr Bergman. The house belongs to the buildings built in the style of luxurious Warsaw modernism with reminiscences of the ship’s style. A bright shape faced with sandstone slabs, roof terraces, a strongly extended rounded corner with window strips creates a kind of a “tower” flanking the entrance from Lądowa Street.
The building is located in a great location on prestigious Belwederska Street, 200 meters from Łazienki Park. Direct proximity to the city center. Excellent communication point.
I invite you to contact me.
- Bright kitchen: Yes
- Balcony: 2
- Intercom: Yes
- Condition: very good
- Park: Yes
- Bus: Yes
- Fitness nearby: Yes
- Bank nearby: Yes
- Pharmacy nearby: Yes
- Nursery nearby: Yes
- Kindergarten nearby: Yes
- Primary school nearby: Yes
- Secondary school nearby: Yes
- University nearby: Yes
- Grocery nearby: Yes
The above proposal is not a commercial offer within the meaning of the law but is for information purposes. Partners International Sp. z o.o. makes every effort to ensure that the content presented in our offers is current and reliable. Data on offers was obtained on the basis of statements of the sellers.