Lisboa, Lisboa, Ajuda
A unique experience… simply enjoy… Portuguese reporters and Press officers have summarized this property which has made the front page of many magazines. Expatriation, serenity, luxury, calm and velvety are absolutely the appointment!
A zero default for those seeking a property combining strictly private use, an ecolodge activity with guaranteed income and for lovers of the lusitanian horses since it is located at the very heart of the cradle of the breed and 15 minutes by car from Golegã.
The region is simply splendid: a hilly landscape, wineyards, olive trees, cork oaks, meadows… It is also very touristic and easy to reach by Lisbon international airport (less than one hour by car with direct motorway).
Two houses with 3 rooms (120 sqm and 90 sqm) with terraces. – One apartment with 2 rooms of 45 sqm with terrace.
– Four guests rooms with private terraces.
– One 31 sqm office with terrace.
– Private pool with decked terrace and shower.
– Several dependencies.
– An L-shaped stable of 10 boxes (3,5m x 3,5m).
– Saddlery, kitchen, sanitary, storage areas.
– Covered horse riding arena of 35m x 15m with private tribune. – Paddocks with wooden shelters.
– Outdoor horse riding arena (60m x 20m) and one lunging ring.
All on a 3 ha land.
IMPECCABLE PRIVATE PROPERTY
This walled property has 2 entries, both through automatic gates, and its extremely well distributed. Its indoor and outdoor maintenance is impeccable.
Entrance, room with storage space used today as a massage room, large living room with fireplace, independent toilet with washbasin and window, beautiful wine cellar, kitchen equipped with a spacious cellar. The west faced terrace is accessible from the living room. Still on the guesthouse, you have access through the outside to a very nice bedroom with its en-suite shower room (with toilet and window) has its own private terrace and lawn. Guesthouse features: reversible air conditioning, electric shutters, double glazed bay.
On bedroom apartment located in the equestrian part of the property, to the right side of the indoor horse arena. It is made up of a nice living area with equipped American kitchen, one bedroom, a bathroom with shower and toilet. It has a cozy terrace.
Features: reversible air conditioning, integrated spot lights, tiled floor. The kitchen is equipped with electric hob, refrigerator and washing machine.
They are four guest rooms and each one offers an area of 24 sqm: they are contemporary yurts (French manufacturer) with undeniable charm. All yurts have a shower room, separate toilet and a private teak terrace with views of the estate. Construction on concrete slab, tent with insulation. Features: reversible air-conditioning, parquet floor, double glazing bay windows. The yurts are pleasantly located near the swimming pool 12 x 4 in salt, illuminated (unheated) with teak beach.
A fifth yurt with terrace is used as privative office with an area of 31 sqm. Featuring reversible air-conditioning, parquet floor, double bay windows.
TWO BEDROOM HOUSE
One level house, built in 2010, also accessible by the second entrance of the property (automatic gate). Nestled in lush greenery and overlooking the paddocks, it is accessed by a few steps. It offers 90 sqm of living space with a teak terrace of about 100 sqm, with
pleasantly complemented exteriors. Parking underneath the house. Direct entry into the L shaped living room with fireplace, in open space with the equipped kitchen. Composed of a corridor with access to a separated toilet with sink, two bedrooms with tidying up, a bathroom with shower and window. This is a semi-detached house (with a small house) without any contact view. The living room and the kitchen have direct access to the terrace.
EQUESTRIAN CHIC ENVIRONMENT
Main building built in 2013, composed by:
3 spacious rooms (concrete floor) in a row in the back of the building use as storage-garage-workshop.
– Accessible through a corridor is located the public toilets (toilet and shower room) located next to the covered horse
riding arena and the one bedroom apartment.
– 35 x 15 Horse riding arena: sand and fiber floor with
– A tribune room allows you to watch the horses and lighting, automatic watering and sound system. 8 large wall horse riders evolution in the arena mirrors. Wooden bumper boots. Tilting windows. Wooden access door with automatic opening.
– An L-shaped stable composed of 10 boxes 3.5 x 3.5 (with automatic drinking troughs with shut-off valves, angle feeders, wall box separators + separating grids) all with a window on the outside.
– The central gravelly courtyard, is equipped with a pleasure pond, sound and illumination.
– Three hot water showers fitted with a non-slip mat on the floor.
– A 25 sqm saddlery with reversible air-conditioning, saddle-racks and nets with its own equipped kitchen.
– A 18m diameter lunging ring with wooden lices and sand-fiber floor, is located below the building covering the main arena, between the house 1 and the yurts.
– An outdoor dressage arena (60 x 20), sand-fiber floor placed in the axis of the swimming pool and lined with poplars. Watering system, no lighting.
– 5 enclosed pvc paddocks enclosed 3 of which with shelters wood.
This property has 2250 wine feets with automatic watering and cover an area of about 9000 sqm. The property also has many olive trees. The wine and olive oil production represents a thousand bottles a year, in direct sales, with an annual turnover between 18 and 23,000 euros.
PROPERTY TECHNICAL INFORMATIONS
CA 2016 (launch): 60,000 – 2017 Provisional turnover: 100,000
Price of overnight stays: 150 or 180 depending on season with breakfast included.
Water: by drilling on site, depth 150 m
Sanitation: three septic tanks
Urban planning: property in agricultural and rural areas
Permits: in good standing (including contemporary)
COS: 1786 m2 on one level (for boxes or storage) and 2899 m2 on two levels (if habitation, offices, boxes, storage rooms)
Electricity consumption: 600 euros per month for the quinta Insurance: 2000 euros per year for the quinta
DPE : B- (78)
IMI: 632.12 / year (property tax)
Cost of maintenance of a horse per month: 150 euros (pellets, straw)
Pensions boxes: 400 euros / month / horse
Equine veterinarians / equine clinic distance: less than 30 minutes
Offer no: 126240
The above proposal is not a commercial offer within the meaning of the law but is for information purposes. Partners International Sp. z o.o. makes every effort to ensure that the content presented in our offers is current and reliable. Data on offers was obtained on the basis of statements of the sellers.