Warszawa, Mokotów, Fort Piłsudskiego
CATERING PREMISES - FOR RENT
BUSINESS PREMISES IN AN UNUSUAL PLACE | BARRACKS IN THE FORT CZE – MOKOTÓW
An original place with a background history | Józef Piłsudski’s former historic restored fortification in Dolny Mokotów
LOCATION | ABOUT THE INVESTMENT
Fort Cze is an unusual place on the map of Warsaw. A unique investment located on an island surrounded by a moat, among greenery, in Dolny Mokotów.
In the central part, there are historic, restored military barracks, which have preserved the beauty of the old architecture.
At the moment, renovated, and brought to the developer’s standard – they can become a unique place for an office, restaurant, or commercial and service premises.
From the beginning, the assumption was to create an extraordinary cultural and entertainment space, with ground floors, which would be united by a vision of respect for old architecture, history, the symbolism of the place, and above all, fitting into the concept of complex luxury.
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF FINISHED DEVELOPMENT STATE
- Foundations – existing, stone,
- Load-bearing walls and vaults – existing, brick,
- Reinforced concrete footing with overhang in place of explosion breach.
- Made of solid red brick,
- Concrete cornice,
- Gas and power connection enclosures will be located next to the building.
Thermal insulation – extruded polystyrene,
Restored earth embankment,
Open technical channel.
APARTMENT FINISHING STANDARD
Walls and floors:
- The existing walls are made of solid bricks on a cement-lime mortar.
- The walls between the premises are made of solid red brick, on cement mortar.
- Walls and ceilings plastered with lime-cement plaster, plaster applied to the surfaces of existing walls and vaults, not subject to standard deviations.
- Partition walls – lightweight partition walls with a skeleton structure made of thin-walled steel profiles with plasterboard facings.
- Rooms are finished with a cement screed made in the floating floor technology.
Window and door joinery:
- Window, door, and aluminum joinery, single-chamber glass. Doors with one central lock.
- Glass aluminum facade at the explosion site.
- Without fixtures,
- Preparation of boxes for socket fittings,
- Cable routing under light points,
- An individual electricity meter,
- Surface-mounted electric boards.
Central heating and plumbing installations:
- Indoor – vertical or horizontal wall heaters,
- Central heating installation and hot water powered from a heat substation connected to the municipal network,
- Execution of a sanitary sewage system connected to the existing residential network, made of PVC pipes,
- An individual meter of heat energy and water in the premises.
Air conditioning installation:
- Execution of transitions to the technical channel for air conditioning installations,
- Installation of air conditioning for the tenant
Mechanical supply and exhaust ventilation according to the design on the tenant’s side – in the case of gastronomic purposes.
Materials and technologies:
All building materials and interior finishing elements meet the applicable standards and have valid approvals and certificates – in accordance with the conservation recommendations.
The amount of rent – PLN 150 net / m2 – is to be individually agreed upon with a potential tenant, taking into account the type of activity and the length of the lease period.
Additionally, the tenant will pay the administrative rent and service charges.
It is possible to connect the premises and dismantle the existing walls.
The above proposal is not a commercial offer within the meaning of the law but is for information purposes. Partners International Sp. z o.o. makes every effort to ensure that the content presented in our offers is current and reliable. Data on offers was obtained on the basis of statements of the sellers.