mazowieckie, Warszawa, Śródmieście
APARTMENT IN A HISTORIC BUILDING
A NEW APARTMENT IN A HISTORICAL TENEMENT HOUSE AT WIEJSKA STREET
Very nice apartment in a townhouse, full of light and warmth, finished to a high standard. It captivates with its cosiness, space and interior style.
DISTRIBUTION OF ROOMS:
The daily part is:
– a spacious hall with a wardrobe.
– partially open space in which the living room, dining room and open kitchen are arranged,
– a large spacious pantry next to the kitchen,
– a perfectly lit living room with almost 4 meters height and a bio fireplace,
In the private part:
– a wardrobe with an impressive number of wardrobes,
– a fully equipped bathroom (one with a bathtub and a shower) both nicely lit by daylight,
– a large library in the passage hall.
Building located in a prestigious part of the capital, in close proximity to Royal Łazienki park, numerous embassies and government buildings. This location offers well-developed infrastructure and many facilities for residents. Located next to the Plac Trzech Krzyży, provides easy access to other districts of Warsaw.
- Bright kitchen: Yes
- Furnishings: Partly
- Balcony: 1
- Underground parking: 1
- Intercom: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- Condition: perfect
Investment: Wiejska 11
The above proposal is not a commercial offer within the meaning of the law but is for information purposes. Partners International Sp. z o.o. makes every effort to ensure that the content presented in our offers is current and reliable. Data on offers was obtained on the basis of statements of the sellers.