Make your dream of a second home abroad come true.
Why is it worth it?
Portugal is a country where the sun shines more than 300 days a year, also the sea views and fabulous bitches will make you love your own piece of land in the south of Europe.
Tell us what you’re dreaming about during free, individual consultation.
On 12-16.09 we will be visited by a local real estate agent, Bernardo Madeira, who has been working for Partners International clients for a year and a half.
During the meeting, you can talk about the Portuguese real estate market, prices, investment opportunities and find out which location will suit your individual lifestyle and even culinary expectations!
So how to buy a property to live or invest in for rentals?
Bernardo will take care of everything!
Stage one (search):
- A meeting during which we will get to know your needs and expectations
- Professional house hunting performed personally by Bernardo or cooperating agents who live and reside in Portugal
- Selection and reporting of available properties in the form of additional photos and video, both public and off market offers
- Scheduling and managing visits of clients who want to see offers in person (arrangement of presentations, pick-up from the airport, support in choosing a hotel)
- Support in the credit process
Stage two (purchasing and onboarding):
- Full service of formalities related to the acquisition of real estate and transcription of utilities, and for those interested in residence applications
- Extensive knowledge of Portuguese law, region, culture – thus providing comprehensive information on schools, insurance, medical benefits, etc.
- Constant access and contact with our Partners International advisors and friends
Stage three (after-sales service):
- Tailored property management and maintenance for clients living abroad
- Rental management of real estate
- Assistance in converting real estate into commercial/tourist activities
Our job is to ensure that during one extended weekend you can choose a property with a full understanding of the market and that its management is not time consuming.
That’s what we’re for.
With Partners International Portugal is closer than you think.
To schedule an appointment with Bernardo on 12-16.09 just call the number:
+48 502 709 530 lub wysłać mail: firstname.lastname@example.org