Málaga, Benalmádena, Benalmádena
The apartment is distributed in two levels.
The entrance is through the lower of both levels, You enter directly into a beautiful completely new open kitchen with Siemens appliances on one side. And a dinning area at the other side.
Kitchen is fully equipped with microwave, refrigerator, freezer, stove, oven, dishwasher, washing machine and white goods for six people.
Continuing straight you get to the beautiful, bright and spacious living room with SPECTACULAR SEA VIEWS, from here you have access to one of the fully fitted bathrooms with walk in shower and the master bedroom with a big build in wardrobe, a double bed and an en suite bathroom with another walk in shower.
The 10m2 terrace of this floor offers amazing sea views, a dinning table, 2 sunbeds and a Gas BBQ.
The ONLY WAY to accede to the SECOND FLOOR is through this terrace and going up an exterior round staircase.
The second bedroom, on top of the main apartment, has its own toilette room, two big beds, and a sofa. There is also a private 10m2 terrace with an outdoor shower and the same amazing views as the other terrace at this floor.
Our apartment in “Mirador de Carvajal” offers the following services:
-Main apartment with 1 bedroom (1 double bed) and 2 full bathrooms
-Independent study room with living/bed-room and a guest toilette.
-2x Private garages
-Optical fiber with 300mb
-Kitchen equipped with everything you can imagine, we also leave the most essential and non-perishable as oil, salt, sugar, pepper, etc.
-Fridge with freezer
-Air conditioning in living room and bedrooms
– 50″ TV with apple TV
-Sheets and shower towels for all tenants
All furniture is of best quality.
However clean and tidy you are, we must ensure the quality of cleanliness for future customers. For that reason we perform a deep cleaning after the departure of all our customers. This final cleaning service is not included in the price and will have an extra cost of 120 (mandatory payment)
Other data of interest:
Mirador de Carvajal belongs to Benalmádena, the ideal place to live quietly while being close to everything. It is a few km from Fuengirola, a small coastal town that has not less than 7km of beautiful sandy beaches, shopping centers, a water park and much more.
Distance to a minimarket and restaurants 700m
Distance to pharmacy: 1.2Km
Distance to the beach: 500m
Distance to the airport: 18km
Distance to Malaga center: 27km
Distance to Fuengirola: 8.4km
Distance to Marbella: 34.5km
The prices are:
Low season (November, December (not including Christmas and New Year) January and February): 450/Week
Middle season (March, April, May, October, Christmas and New Year): 550/Week
Middle high season (June and September): 650/Week
High season (July and August): 850/Week
You also have to add the cleaning costs of 120 per stay.
Check in and Check out at middle and high season are only available Friday and Saturday and there is a minimum of 1 week stay.
How do I book?
Please contact us vía email or telephone to confirm that the required dates are available. To confirm the booking we take 20% in advanced. The rest 80% has to be paid 1 week before arrival per bank transfer or cash at check in.
Cancellations are free of any costs up to 1 month before the rental date.
If you have any further questions do not wait and contact us.
- Swimming pool
The above proposal is not a commercial offer within the meaning of the law but is for information purposes. Partners International Sp. z o.o. makes every effort to ensure that the content presented in our offers is current and reliable. Data on offers was obtained on the basis of statements of the sellers.