Portalegre, Elvas, Assunção, ajuda, salvador e santo ildefonso
Building Elvas Assunção, ajuda, salvador e santo ildefonso
Palace of the Marqueses of Alegrete, with a gross construction area of 3,402 sqm, located in the historic centre of Elvas, next to the Igreja Matriz. Its origins date back to the 16th century. It is spread over 3 blocks to which a renovation in the mid-18th century gave uniformity and grandeur. The building was built between 1750 and 1752 by D. João de Aguilar Mexia, taking advantage of part of the pre-existing mansion that belonged to the late Francisco de Magalhães da Gama Lobo. All the marble decoration is by the sculptor José Francisco de Abreu who was hired by the owner in 1751. It has extraordinary views, including of Olivença. A big part of the Palace is in good condition. 2-hour driving distance from Lisbon.
The above proposal is not a commercial offer within the meaning of the law but is for information purposes. Partners International Sp. z o.o. makes every effort to ensure that the content presented in our offers is current and reliable. Data on offers was obtained on the basis of statements of the sellers.