Warszawa, Mokotów, Fort Piłsudskiego
SERVICE PREMISES FOR RENT IN AN EXTRAORDINARY LOCATION
BUSINESS PREMISES IN AN UNUSUAL LOCATION
An unusual place with history in the background | Former, historic restored fortification of Józef Piłsudski in Lower Mokotów | Fort Cze
Walls and floors:
* Existing walls of solid brick with cement-lime mortar.
* Inter-premises walls of solid red brick on cement mortar.
* Column walls and ceilings plastered with lime cement plaster, plaster laid to the planes of existing walls and vaults, not subject to standard deviations.
* partition walls-lightweight partition walls with a skeleton structure of thin-walled steel profiles with gypsum-cardboard cladding.
* rooms finished with cement screed made with floating floor technology.
Window and door joinery:
* Window and door joinery -aluminum, single pane glass. Doors with one main lock.
* Aluminum glass facade at the site of the breach after the explosion.
* Without fixtures,
* preparation of cans for socket fittings,
* wiring outlets for light points,
* individual electricity meter,
* surface-mounted local electrical boards.
Installations of central heating and plumbing:
* In premises- vertical or horizontal wall-mounted radiators,
* central heating and hot water installation supplied from a heat substation connected to the municipal network,
* sanitary sewage system connected to the existing estate network, made of PVC pipes,
* individual meter for heat energy and water in the premises.
Installation of air conditioning:
* Making passages to the technical duct for air conditioning installation,
* installation of air conditioning in the scope of the tenant,
* ventilation installations,
* mechanical supply and exhaust ventilation according to the project on the side of the tenant – in the case of catering purpose.
Materials and technologies:
* All building materials and interior finishes meet current standards and have current approvals and certificates-according to conservation recommendations.
* Foundations- existing, stone,
* Load-bearing walls and vaults- existing, brick,
* Reinforced concrete footing with overhang at the site of the explosion breach.
* Solid red brick masonry,
* concrete cornice,
* gas and power connection enclosures will be located at the building.
* Water insulation,
* thermal insulation- extruded polystyrene foam,
* reconstructed earth embankment,
* open technical channel.
LOCATION | ABOUT THE INVESTMENT:
Fort Cze is an unusual place on the map of Warsaw. A unique development located on an island surrounded by a moat, among greenery, in Lower Mokotow.
In the central part are located historic, restored Military Barracks, which have preserved the beauty of the old architecture.
At the present time, renovated, brought to developer condition – can become a unique place for an office, catering or retail premises.
From the very beginning, the idea was to create an extraordinary cultural and entertainment space, with first floors that would share the vision of respecting the old architecture, history, symbolism of the place and, above all, fit into the concept of a luxury complex.
* There is a possibility of combining premises and dismantling existing walls.
* The amount of rent – 150 PLN net /m2 – to be agreed individually with the potential tenant, taking into account the type of activity, the length of the lease.
* In addition, on the side of the tenant to pay administrative rent, maintenance fees.
You are cordially invited to the presentation!
The above proposal is not a commercial offer within the meaning of the law but is for information purposes. Partners International Sp. z o.o. makes every effort to ensure that the content presented in our offers is current and reliable. Data on offers was obtained on the basis of statements of the sellers.